TR: JOB ALERT: 2 positions with HHI in the DRC

Delphin Subea

Jan 7, 2021, 9:34:56 AM1/7/21
to skiph [GOOGLEGROUPS]

PVI

From: Anupah Makoond <anupah....@peacebuildingdata.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 8:49 AM
To: Anupah Makoond <anupah....@peacebuildingdata.org>
Subject: JOB ALERT: 2 positions with HHI in the DRC

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

The Harvard Humanitarian Initiative (HHI) is currently looking to fill two positions in the Democratic Republic of the Congo to support its long term project on population perception surveys. We have conducted over 20 quarterly polls since 2014 in the provinces of North Kivu, South Kivu and Ituri, and will be expanding to new provinces this year. The data collected is regularly used by UN agencies and NGOs as well as government authorities to inform policies and programming in the humanitarian and peacebuilding sectors.

We are looking for a Project Coordinator and an Admin & Finance Officer. Both positions are based in Goma, DRC and will be an exciting opportunity to work at the interface of evidence based research and policy.

Kindly circulate across your networks! Terms of Reference Attached

Anupah

--

Anupah Makoond

PeacebuildingData.org at the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative

Skype: anupahk

CDCPR HHI Project Coordinator.pdf
CDCPR HHI Admin & Finance DRC_ENG.pdf
CDCPR HHI Admin & Finance DRC_FR.pdf