Stalmach XR7 Carving Skibob Ski & Foot-Ski

STALMACH

Feb 5, 2010, 5:02:53 AM2/5/10
to ski...@googlegroups.com, skibik...@yahoogroups.com

Dear Skibike – Fans!

Skibike Ski . Series XR7!

For the first time since the beginning of the skibike sports (1870) skibike riders can carve the same radius (13m) with a 102 cm front ski and a 125 cm rear ski.
This brand news development by Stalmach is a new milestone in skibike sport.

So far, the front ski was built with a shorter radius than the rear ski. A right carving was impossible because the rear ski runs a different line than the front ski.

In addition, the latest ABS (lateral flex ski structure) and the latest flex technology (wood core construction) was used.
In addition to the 3 colors (gold, black, red) the difference between the 3 models is the different ski - flex hardness (hard, medium, soft).

For the new foot-ski Series XR7 was also used the latest Flex and ABS technology.
The skis are availaible in the colors gold, black and red and have a radius of 17m.

The foot-ski model ROCKER is the first foot-ski in the history which has the same radius - 13m - as the skibob ski.

Further information on: http://www.stalmach.com/htm/skibob/skibike-snowbike-en/skibike-ski.htm

LAST CHANCE -SKIBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OFFER!

You order one skibike of our World Cup Serie or the Skibike Tandem Mad Max
in the time of 22.01. - 05.02.2010 and you get for free:

- 1 pair footski with skibinding
- assembly snap catch plates
- assembly skibinding
- Stalmach Team sunglasses
- delivery in EU

You save about EURO 278,90

Further information you find on www.stalmach.com
Send your order directly now to stal...@stalmach.com

Congratulations - SKIBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

Competitors from nations like Austria, France, Croatia, Nigeria, England, USA, Poland and the
Czech Republic chased for medals with Stalmach skibike products. We congratulate the successful athletes.
We particularly congratulate our Stalmach skibike dealer
Patrick Neelen for his great performance! Good work Patrick!

See photos on www.stalmach.com

Your STALMACH SKIBIKE TEAM