Ir al primer mensaje no leído

chairman_sagb

no leída,
25 sept 2006, 6:09:57 a.m.25/9/2006
para Skibob UK www.skibob.org.uk
Why dont we have a lost contact page on our SAGB website where we can
list previously active skibobbers who we have lost contact with - if we
all regularly review the list one of us might still be in contact and
the other members unaware of the current contact. We might have to have
some rules like; the "lost" skibobber is told about the SAGB website/
the Yahoo&Gouble groups and asked first before his contact details are
posted. Any ideas?
Ric

Skibikers

no leída,
26 sept 2006, 2:04:07 p.m.26/9/2006
para ski...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a good idea to me, I've been trying to contact Tony Marsh
for a while now to tell him his Tony Marsh special is still going strong.
Regards to all Mervyn.

Richard Bellamy-Brown

no leída,
26 sept 2006, 3:02:07 p.m.26/9/2006
para ski...@googlegroups.com
I'm up for this too and would very much like to hear from those who stayed
at the lodge in Kranzegg all those years ago. I still participate and can
recommend some of the sites in the Appennines in Italy.

Richard Bellamy-Brown

Skibikers

no leída,
27 sept 2006, 1:46:13 p.m.27/9/2006
para ski...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,
Would you allow us to include your Italy sites in our website at www.skibikers.tk
Regards Gail and Mervyn.

Richard Bellamy-Brown

no leída,
27 sept 2006, 4:01:17 p.m.27/9/2006
para ski...@googlegroups.com
No problem! We have a house near a small town called Villa Minozzo which is
about 60 miles south west of Bologna.

The ski areas we use are Febbio, Abetone, Ceredolo, and Sestola. All are
quite small areas - nothing like the large Austrian, German and Swiss
resorts - with comparatively short pistes. They aren't as well maintained as
the better known resorts and you will have to show proof of insurance at
each area you go to, (probably every day as skibobs aren't that common).The
big advantage of them is the cost which is much lower - for example on a
Thursday at Febbio you can ski all day INCLUDING a 2 course lunch with a
glass of wine for €10 (yes! ten euros)!! The down side is that the snow can
be a bit unpredictable...this year there was a huge amount of snow from
December right through until the end of March, the previous year we only had
snow in February and early March.There is little or no apres ski at any of
the sites and you have to travel for that.

If you need any more info, just shout

Richard

Skibikers

no leída,
28 sept 2006, 1:29:04 p.m.28/9/2006
para ski...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks Richard,
we'll include your info in our site very soon.
Regards Gail & Mervyn.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar