2007 AGM

chairman_sagb

Oct 17, 2007, 7:39:39 PM10/17/07
to Skibob UK www.skibob.org.uk
the SAGB 2007 AGM will be held at 7.30pm on 1 Nov 07 at Little
Crampton Farm in Kent. Any member who wants to attend should contact
me for directions.

Ric Platt

pdmonkhouse

Oct 18, 2007, 9:21:58 AM10/18/07
to ski...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ric

Sorry i will not be able to attend the meeting on the 1st Nov as i am away
sailing. Do you want me to send a brief statement of the things Blesma have
been up,and what events are forth coming.

Cheeers Bob Monkhouse

sagb_...@yahoo.co.uk

Oct 18, 2007, 6:23:56 PM10/18/07
to ski...@googlegroups.com, Brendan West
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply and good luck with the sailing - it is never possible
to choose a day when we can all be there.

I spoke briefly to Ray and he said that he would help you let me have a
short note on BLESMA activities and future plans. So, yes, it would be most
helpful to have something from you that I can just add to the minutes.

Can you email it to me?

Second question is do you want to continue as BLESMA rep? Can I put you up
for re- election? I hope so because I don't have a long list of people
volunteering for any of the Committee jobs ! In the long run you need to
think about preparing someone to take over from you as we all need a break
eventually and to get new people in with new ideas is healthy for any
organisation.

In your notes can you give me an idea of the numbers of people who have been
skibiking this year and how many were new to the sport. How many have signed
up to the SAGB this year? What can we do to make the SAGB more relevant and
attractive to BLESMA people. How many have left the SAGB or just not renewed
their subs - did we follow up and find out why? How many instructors have
you got qualified - how many do you need - who looks after your instructors
and monitors their progress towards being instructors - how many potential
instructors do you have?

Enough questions; I know it is hard to keep your finger on the pulse of an
organisation like yours but it is what we should all be trying to do in our
own areas and to find ways of making the SAGB a valued Association the
everyone wants to support.

Lastly, as Brendan will probably not at the meeting can you please bring
some notes on what BLESMA did in the States with the Wounded Warrior
programme and what is planned in the future.

Thanks,
Ric

Richard Platt

Chairman SAGB
Skibob Association of Great Britain

E-mail: sagb_...@yahoo.co.uk
chairm...@yahoo.co.uk

Websites: www.skibikeracing.co.uk
www.skibob.org.uk

Tel: UK (summer): +44 2392 464726 and mobile 079 19 40 37 28

FR (winter): +33 mobile 06 75 42 40 91

Skibike Ltd
164 Havant Road
Hayling Island
Hampshire
PO11 0LJ
UK

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and then delete the email without making any
copies or disclosing the contents to any other person. Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error or virus free. You should carry
out your own virus check before opening any attachment.