Contacts

Gail & Mervyn

Dec 13, 2010, 5:14:45 PM12/13/10
to Skibob UK www.skibob.org.uk
Hi all,
Can you advise the current contact details for the SAGB, I ask because
I have had a enquiry from a gentleman who is trying to join the SAGB,
but he has so far been unable to make contact with you.
Regards Mervyn.

Stalmach Group Austria

Dec 15, 2010, 3:03:36 AM12/15/10
to ski...@googlegroups.com
Hallo, I forwarded your e-mail to Mr. Platt from SAGB.

Best regards

Stalmach Group
Heinzl Liselotte
Leogangerstra�e 51
5760 Saalfelden
Austria
Tel.: 0043/(0)6582/75747
Fax: 0043/(0)6582/70140
E-Mail: stal...@stalmach.com
www.stalmach.com

SAGB

Dec 15, 2010, 9:06:26 AM12/15/10
to ski...@googlegroups.com, Brendan West
Hi Mervyn,

Thanks for promoting the SAGB. What is the name of the chap who wants join?
Do you have his email?

Brendan West has just become our membership secretary; his email is as above
and his postal address is:

2 Copse View Cottages
Ascot Road
Maidenhead
Berks
SL6 3JY

Regards to you Mum and Dad when you see them next - just received your Mum's
Xmas card and sorry to hear your Dad has parkinsons - I know what it is like
as my Dad had it for 30 odd years!

Have a good Xmas and New Year

Ric

Richard PLATT

Chairman SAGB
Skibob Association of Great Britain

E-mail:   chairm...@yahoo.co.uk or   sagb_...@yahoo.co.uk

Websites:   www.skibikeracing.co.uk
                     www.skibob.org.uk
Tel: UK (summer): +44 2392 464726 and mobile 079 19 40 37 28
        FR (winter): +33 mobile 06 75 42 40 91

  Skibike Ltd
  164 Havant Road
  Hayling Island
  Hampshire
  PO11 0LJ
  UK

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and then delete the email without making any
copies or disclosing the contents to any other person. Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error or virus free.  You should carry
out your own virus check before opening any attachment.