A friend invites you to use Skype

Skype

May 30, 2006, 6:29:51 AM5/30/06
to ski...@googlegroups.com
Skype.com

Hello ,

Download Skype and start calling for free all over the world. My Skype Name is paulmatthewburns. Add me when you get up and running on Skype!

from Paul Burns
My Skype Name is paulmatthewburns

Find out more about Skype

  • Download Skype to start enjoying our best call quality, ever.
  • You can use call forwarding to receive those important Skype calls on your landline or mobile
  • Our Skype toolbars find Skype Names and numbers on web pages and in your email so you can contact them with one click.
  • You can also customise your Skype with any of our sounds and pictures

Don’t know what Skype is?

Don’t want to hear from us again?

The whole world can talk for free. Skype.com

Copyright 2003-2005, Skype Communications S.A., 15 rue Notre Dame, L-2240 Luxembourg

Download the new Skype
This conversation is locked