Understanding SkImageFilter, SkBlender, SkColorFilter and SkMaskFilter setting in SkPaint

Lucida

Feb 4, 2024, 4:40:32 AMFeb 4
to skia-discuss
Hi, there.

When drawing an object, we can apply these kinds of operations for this paint.There must be some essential differences between these operations.
Here are some questions I want to figure out:
What's the priority of the operations?
Are they othognal or one can override another?
It seems that SkImageFilter could combinate others into one single operations?
Also, is SkShader object a more general equivalent of all?
Which one has a notable effect on perfermance?
How they are implemented under the hood? (from OpenGL level)
Thanks.