C API for SkGradientShader::kInterpolateColorsInPremul_Flag

Nigel Tao

Jun 8, 2021, 9:29:47 PM (4 days ago) Jun 8
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
I have a C graphics library (https://github.com/google/iconvg) that is backed by either Cairo or Skia. It's also "single file C library" (like the STB libraries, as per https://github.com/nothings/stb/blob/master/docs/stb_howto.txt).

As you know, Skia has a C API (the `include/c` directory) but it's primarily a C++ project. I'd like to use the SkGradientShader::kInterpolateColorsInPremul_Flag option, but there's no C API for that, only C++ API.

Is the Skia C API likely to provide a SkGradientShader::kInterpolateColorsInPremul_Flag equivalent any time soon, or do I have to switch my library over from C to C++?