How to build skia for mac catalyst?

Oliver Larkin

Jan 14, 2022, 7:32:34 AM1/14/22
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Has anyone built skia for catalyst?

I am wondering how I would update my gn arguments here:

I guess I need to do it for arm and intel.

The end product would be going into a binary xcframework in a Swift package that needs to support all the various apple platforms/simulators (except watchOS and tvOS)

A skia xcframework supporting all these targets would be quite a cool thing which I sadly don't have time to make

Thanks!

Oli

Jim Van Verth

Mar 30, 2022, 1:16:29 PM3/30/22
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
Did you ever find a solution? I recently found on my M1 Mac that if you set target_os = "ios" then in Xcode it acts as if it can run on the Mac (as Designed for iPad), but then I run into code signing issues. Still trying to suss that last part out.

Jim Van Verth | Software Engineer | jvan...@google.com | 919-210-7664

Oliver Larkin

Apr 4, 2022, 2:53:38 PM4/4/22
to skia-discuss