Overriding SkLoadICU

Everdrone

Apr 28, 2023, 1:26:34 PM4/28/23
to skia-discuss
I'm trying to embed the data of icudtl.dat inside my binary instead of copying the file inside the binary directory but I'm struggling to replace the SkLoadICU function.

Is there any way this can be achieved without a patch?

K. Moon

Apr 28, 2023, 1:48:21 PM4/28/23
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
C++'s one definition rule doesn't allow this at a binary level. You'll need to change the source code.