Regarding text rendering in Android

Sowmyyy Reanz

May 21, 2024, 8:19:57 AMMay 21
to skia-discuss
Team,
we are generating .so libraries using following command

bin/gn gen out/Android --args='ndk="ndk-path" ndk_api=21 skia_enable_fontmgr_android=true skia_use_egl=true target_cpu="arm64" is_official_build=true is_component_build=true skia_enable_skshaper=true skia_use_system_expat=false skia_use_system_harfbuzz=false skia_use_system_icu=false skia_use_freetype=true skia_use_system_freetype2=false skia_use_system_libjpeg_turbo=false skia_use_system_libpng=false skia_use_system_libwebp=false skia_use_system_zlib=false skia_use_icu=true skia_enable_skparagraph=true'

Libs are generated, when i link these libs to my android project and try to use
ParagraphStyle parastyle;
it throws error like:  Undefined reference skia::textlayout::ParagraphStyle

And also when i try  running  the command nm --demangle libskparagraph.a which doesn't display the para style or font collection in the list, why?

Any help will be more helpful.