How to build the specified version of SKIA

l1 shu

May 17, 2021, 5:09:41 AM5/17/21
to skia-discuss
I want to build an older version 75 skia, how shoud I do?

Brian Osman

May 17, 2021, 8:40:17 AM5/17/21
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
Assuming you've already cloned the repository locally, you just need to check out the branch you want, then build. All of the release branches are `chrome/mXX`. So:

  git checkout origin/chrome/m75

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 5:09 AM l1 shu <8733...@qq.com> wrote:
I want to build an older version 75 skia, how shoud I do?

李智

May 17, 2021, 10:56:50 PM5/17/21
to skia-discuss

I encouter a problem when i try to compile skia in the stable branch chrome/m91 , but it's ok in master

here is my compile command

bin/gn gen out/arm   --args='ndk="myndkpath/android-ndk-r19c" target_cpu="arm" is_component_build=true is_debug=false  skia_use_lua=false skia_use_zlib=false  skia_enable_pdf=false skia_enable_tools=false  skia_use_icu=false ndk_api=21'

ninja -c out/arm

master: compile successfully!

chrome/m91

skia-compile.png

how should i resolve the problem?

李智

May 17, 2021, 11:10:09 PM5/17/21
to skia-discuss
I have resolved the problem,when checkout to another branch, you need to syn deps again by the following command:
python2 tools/git-sync-deps