browse history of test results

Evan Benn

Jul 12, 2021, 8:20:49 PM7/12/21
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is it possible to browse the history of skia test results?

I am attempting to see the test results near the time of the submission of this CL: https://skia-review.googlesource.com/c/skia/+/381259

But I can only seem to see recent results: https://status.skia.org/?filter=Search&repo=skia&search=powervr

Thanks

Brian Osman

Jul 13, 2021, 8:49:52 AM7/13/21
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure which of these will be helpful (or accessible to non-Googlers). But:

1) If you click on the column-header for a given bot in the status page, you can get a searchable history of that particular bot, with a date range, etc. For example: https://chromium-swarm.appspot.com/tasklist?f=sk_name%3APerf-Android-Clang-TecnoSpark3Pro-GPU-PowerVRGE8320-arm-Release-All-Android

That still may not be helpful, if you're looking for performance changes around that CL, as the performance bots dump out tons of plain-text results. Our perf.skia.org interface ingests and charts all of that, and has the ability to look for clusters of step-functions (filtered to only search a sub-set of possible bots/backends/benchmark types/etc...) at a single commit. For example, if you open this link, and hit 'Run' you'll see a set of clusters identified that had similar changes in performance at that specific commit. (All of these look like noise, which is common - thermal throttling and random fluctuations tend to produce quite a few false positives):