Can I use libandroidkit with NDK?

Igor Zinovev

Dec 20, 2021, 9:30:16 AM12/20/21
to skia-discuss

Hey everyone.

May I ask for advice on using the Android kit and NDK. Basically what I'm trying to achieve:

  • I have an android app with CMake native code.
  • I'm going to use skia with Java classes from AndroidKit and also use skia headers and code from C++ using NDK library

I use AndroidKit as gradle module and it has libandroidkit inside jniLibs folder. I built androidkit with commandline interface for androidkitdemo like this platform_tools/android/bin/android_build_app -C <out_dir> viewer

I add link to libandroidkit.so and skia headers to main app cmake. Link to cmake https://gist.github.com/zinoviev/cd03e76f1f146bb25c4a82fa8a70abb1

In the end my build is failed errors like "undefined reference to `skottie::Animation::~Animation()'"

I check if skia classes symbols are inside the libandroidkit.so with objdump, but didn't see them. But obviously they are inside the shared library and working because I can use skia classes using java code and they works.