Possible to use LOD on shader language

Haykke

Jul 1, 2021, 4:13:15 AM7/1/21
to skia-discuss
Hi, I'm trying to create a blur effect taking advantage of the LOD, I'm following an example using glsl that has the function texture(child , float2 coord,float lod), I noticed you have a function like that but uses texture instead of shader, is it possible to just use a shader directly, like sample(shader,coord,lod)?

Brian Osman

Jul 1, 2021, 9:30:32 AM7/1/21
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
No, I'm sorry. We don't offer anything like that yet.

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 4:13 AM Haykke <hay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to create a blur effect taking advantage of the LOD, I'm following an example using glsl that has the function texture(child , float2 coord,float lod), I noticed you have a function like that but uses texture instead of shader, is it possible to just use a shader directly, like sample(shader,coord,lod)?

Message has been deleted