iOS skottie metal app crash

Damik Minnegalimov

May 10, 2023, 12:25:44 PM5/10/23
to skia-discuss

Hi, I am trying to make small skottie ios app using metal, but struggle to run it.

I got runtime crash in skottie::internal::AnimationBuilder::~AnimationBuilder() at /Desktop/skia/modules/skottie/src/SkottiePriv.h:52

So I build skia like official ios metal readme said (I tried M114, M113, M108 and main, same errors). Here is my last build parameters:

target_os="ios" target_cpu="arm64" skia_use_metal=true skia_use_expat=false skia_enable_pdf=false cc="clang" cxx="clang++"

Then, I stole libs.a, headers and ios files (like SkottieViewController) from output, added them to empty iOS app xcode project. Got that skottie::internal::AnimationBuilder crash

Without logger there is no errors and there is nothing on the screen.

Here is the project, but I didn’t upload libSkia.a, libSkottie.a etc files because they are huge. But xcode references is there, so if you want to run, you need to drop that libs.a's in /skia-libs/libs

https://github.com/damikdk/skottie-ios

Used animation is simple and tested in other players, like skottie web player

What am I doing wrong? thank you in advance

Damik Minnegalimov

May 22, 2023, 10:20:18 AM5/22/23
to skia-discuss
this config works, thanks to wcandillon! but image assets and gradients are still missing

target_os="ios"
target_cpu="arm64"
skia_use_piex=true
skia_use_sfntly=false
skia_use_system_expat=false
skia_use_system_libjpeg_turbo=false
skia_use_system_libpng=false
skia_use_system_libwebp=false
skia_use_system_zlib=false
skia_enable_tools=false
is_official_build=true
skia_enable_skottie=true
is_debug=false
skia_enable_pdf=false
skia_enable_flutter_defines=true
paragraph_tests_enabled=false
is_component_build=false
skia_use_harfbuzz=false
skia_use_icu=false
skia_enable_skunicode=true
skia_use_metal=true
skia_use_gl=true
cc="clang"
cxx="clang++"
ios_min_target="13.0"
extra_cflags=["-target", "arm64-apple-ios", "-fembed-bitcode"]
extra_asmflags=["-target", "arm64-apple-ios", "-fembed-bitcode"]
extra_ldflags=["-target", "arm64-apple-ios", "-fembed-bitcode"]
среда, 10 мая 2023 г. в 19:25:44 UTC+3, Damik Minnegalimov: