"vert" font feature is enabled by default and doesn't go away

Roman Petrenko

Sep 19, 2022, 4:07:29 AM9/19/22
to skia-discuss
I'm having a problem with the rendering of the font Koharu-iro Sunray (I wish I could attach it, but here is the link to a very slow page where it can be downloaded).

Here is how it's rendered with Skia:
Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 5.59.59 pm.png
The characters above look like they are using the "vert" font feature, which is helpful when you have vertical text. However, this text is horizontal. I'd like it to be rendered like this:
Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 5.59.52 pm.png
I tried disabling the "vert" font feature using TextStyle::addFontFeature("vert", 0), but that didn't help.