Any operations besides clear and drawPaint not working

Block Micro

Feb 6, 2024, 4:25:03 AMFeb 6
to skia-discuss
After getting graphite with dawn backend(hopefully) work, I wrote some simple test code to test it.

canvas->clear(SK_ColorGRAY);
SkPaint paint;
paint.setColor(SK_ColorRED);
SkRect rect = SkRect::MakeXYWH(0, 0, 5000, 5000);
canvas->drawRect(rect, paint);

However, there's only gray on the screen, the rect didn't show up.

{07C37C33-33D4-40dd-BEE6-E1F178050BB9}.png

drawString neither works.

Block Micro

Feb 6, 2024, 5:14:22 AMFeb 6
to skia-discuss
https://debugger.skia.org/?url=https://fiddle.skia.org/i/ec0198fd44d4a585c4da30a9f15edfde.skp

Here's the skp file. (tho through SkPictureRecorder it renders correctly)

Block Micro

Feb 17, 2024, 12:20:20 PMFeb 17
to skia-discuss

any idea?

John Stiles

Feb 17, 2024, 12:23:51 PMFeb 17
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
I think the bug is in a different part of the code. Can you give more details?

Block Micro

Feb 17, 2024, 12:57:05 PMFeb 17
to skia-discuss

Block Micro