What is the most direct way to get the GL texture id from a texture backed image?

Duke Dougal

Nov 30, 2022, 6:18:41 PM11/30/22
to skia-discuss
Forgive me I'm a noob with graphics programming and skia.

My code has this in it:

sk_sp<SkImage> image = bitmap->asImage();
bool image = image->isTextureBacked();

If the result is true, I would have thought there would be a very straightforward way to find and get the openGL texture id that backs the image.

However for some reason I think I might be heading on the wrong path which is to create a new GL GPU texture and copy the image in get the id of that.

So my question is, given a texture backed image, how can I get the texture id?

thanks!