Query regarding SrcRectConstraint

ahujab...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2021, 8:27:18 AM12/2/21
to skia-discuss
Hi,

I have noticed that skia introduced kStrict_SrcRectConstraint  param in drawImageRect API. Earlier drawImagecRect didn't take such a param. I know this is related to how sampling is done outside the draw bounds. Just curious about what was the behavior prior to introduction of this flag?

Thanks
Bharat

Brian Salomon

Dec 3, 2021, 9:53:26 AM12/3/21
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
I believe this was first added here:

The intended behavior before this was the equivalent to kStrict but the GPU backend may not have implemented this consistently.

Brian Salomon | Office Hours: go/bsalomon-office | bsal...@google.com