Skia Gold public view access

Paul

Apr 9, 2021, 7:01:21 AMApr 9
to skia-discuss
Hello Skia developers,

I am currently researching how Canvas (Canvas2DRenderingContext) fingerprinting works in the Chrome browser. As the actual graphics processing for this is done with the Skia library, i have looked into Skia as well.

On my study of the documentation I stumbled upon Skia Gold, which I am very interested in. The webpage says "view access is public" (https://skia.org/docs/dev/testing/skiagold/#recommended-workflows), but when I want to access https://gold.skia.org/ , I have to log in with a Google account. If I do, access is still refused with the message "Accounts from your domain are not allowed or your email address is not on the allow list.".

What is the current state regarding public read access to gold.skia.org? Is this intended behavior?
Thanks for looking into it.

Regards,
Paul

kjlu...@google.com

Apr 16, 2021, 10:08:39 AMApr 16
to skia-discuss
Check out public-gold.skia.org or https://chrome-public-gold.skia.org/ for the public versions of these apps.

Paul

Apr 19, 2021, 4:47:36 AMApr 19
to skia-discuss
Thanks for the links - I didn't know them.
Maybe you could consider adding them in the respective sentence in the docs (https://skia.org/docs/dev/testing/skiagold/)?