SkParagraph and vertical alignment of text

Łukasz Siudek

Jun 5, 2021, 3:10:25 PM (7 days ago) Jun 5
to skia-discuss
Hi,

I'm trying to draw rich text using Skia's SkParagraph module, however I'm having some difficulties with implementing superscript/subscript feature. Paragraph's TextStyle seems to be lacking any capabilities of vertical text alignment or capability to raise text baseline by some extent (it can only be set to either ideographic or alphabetic type) when creating single paragraph.

Am I missing any simple solution? If not, what would be the best approach to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Łukasz