Is it possible to make an SkTypeface from an array of family names?

Joe

Jul 10, 2021, 3:22:44 AM7/10/21
to skia-discuss
I'm wondering if there's anything equivalent to CSS that allows me to specify a family name list with descending priority. Like this for example: Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif.

Right now it seems like SkTypeface.MakeFromName only takes a single string and there's no documentation stating whether that string is allowed to be comma delimited or some other format to indicate the CSS-like behavior.

Nicholas Eddy

Jul 21, 2021, 10:04:51 PM7/21/21
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
Any help really would be appreciated.