Skia version 104

Chris Minotti

Feb 16, 2024, 3:30:30 PMFeb 16
to skia-discuss
I've been told that the Skia m104 version does not have a release or a tag which will enable us to find the accurate version in our OpenSource security scanning app BlackDuck.  Can you help me understand how I can identify the correct version in use or if this version will be assigned a tag in the near future?

John Stiles

Feb 16, 2024, 3:44:05 PMFeb 16
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
M104 is an old branch—it's not getting any changes in the near future.
It still seems accessible to me at https://skia.googlesource.com/skia.git/+/refs/heads/chrome/m104  (or git switch origin/chrome/m104 --detach)

On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 3:30 PM Chris Minotti <chrisa...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been told that the Skia m104 version does not have a release or a tag which will enable us to find the accurate version in our OpenSource security scanning app BlackDuck.  Can you help me understand how I can identify the correct version in use or if this version will be assigned a tag in the near future?

Brian Osman

Feb 16, 2024, 3:47:05 PMFeb 16
to skia-d...@googlegroups.com
Yes. More generally - releases are identified by branches (named chrome/mXXX to correspond with the same-numbered chromium release). Is that helpful?