An article about breathing new life into old scopes, using the SkEye Cam app

Harshad RJ

Jul 9, 2022, 1:03:30 AM7/9/22
to SkEye
Happy to share this article by Brewster, a long time member here, about how he has been using SkEye Cam to get more mileage out of his two manual scopes, a Meade ETX-90 and a 25+ year old 10" dob.

It's a three part series, and the above link is to the first part.
----
I usually don't share links here, but this article is comprehensive and Brewster is very familiar with the app now. He had been giving me feedback on the initial versions of the app, sharing gigabytes of screenshots and screencasts, and bearing with a lot of the bleeding-edge bugs. Much thanks, Brewster!

best,

György Farkasréti

Jul 9, 2022, 2:04:56 AM7/9/22
to sk...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Very useful article, I shared it in my FB group!

Best regards:

Farkasréti György