SkEye Connect

cheeto4493

Dec 27, 2019, 1:48:22 AM12/27/19
to SkEye Discussions + Announcements
Just wondering if there was any update with the SkEye connect version?I was just imagining how nice it would be to use an old phone and it's sensors instead of the Wiced Sense. My phone seems to do a good job of sensing movements, but my old eyes are wanting a bigger screen. A handheld tablet that can sense the orientation of a phone via Bluetooth sounds awesome. I personally would be willing to buy both the Pro edition of SkEye + the Connect for the phone for the functionality.

Harshad RJ

Dec 27, 2019, 4:40:49 AM12/27/19
to SkEye
Thanks for your interest cheeto4493, but not much progress has happened on SkEye connect.

I tried making a fresh start on Android app development in March 2019, but the Android developer ecosystem (tools, libraries, etc) was not stable at that time. And it doesn't seem to have stabilized even now. In the meantime, I have been pulled into other projects.

I am still interested in making it happen though. Will keep the group posted when I do.

PS. Also replied to you on Reddit about Wiced Sense, in case you don't get notifications there.