Required a sketchUp Plug-ins programmer

Gnana Murthy L

Jan 10, 2020, 7:31:35 AM1/10/20
to SketchUp Ruby API

Hi, Guys.

I am looking for programmers who can produce a reliable plug-in to Sketch Up. With it installed, one would be able to make some evaluation of the house
plan built in SketchUp. It would have to assess;

  1. Is the living/dining room area larger than 20 sqm?
  2. Is an outdoor deck provided and is easily accessible from the living/dining room area?
  3. Is there an atrium that would connect the living/dining or kitchen area on 1F with the public corridor space on 2F?
Anyone can able to develop a plugin based on my requirements. please contact me.

Thanking you,
L G Murthy,
skyId: murthygl.rds,