Sketchup API support for C#

astuparek

Jan 12, 2010, 2:49:54 AM1/12/10
to Google SketchUp Developers - SketchUp Ruby API
Hello everybody,

does anybody know if there is a possibilty to include SketchUp APIs in
C# (like in VS 2008 or VS 2010) or if it's planned to support this at
several times?

I would be very glad if some of you have ideas or solutions to solve
this problem, because I would like to create an C# Application which
supports Google SketchUp to draw 3d models.

Thanks in advance!!!

Best regards,
Alex

jhauswirth

Jan 12, 2010, 10:40:57 AM1/12/10
to Google SketchUp Developers - SketchUp Ruby API
> this problem, because I would like to create an C# Application which
> supports Google SketchUp to draw 3d models.

Can you explain "supports Google SketchUp" a little more? Do you want
to just load skp files
into your own application?

astuparek

Jan 13, 2010, 4:08:05 AM1/13/10
to Google SketchUp Developers - SketchUp Ruby API
If it's possible, or not such a big workaround, yes. The nicest way
would be to use a reference as a class to run skp files in the c#
application as a class to write and load the skp files to avoid

But, I think I have to call sketchup per ruby (create ruby script at
runtime) or am I on the wrong train of thought?

Mina Michel

Oct 7, 2016, 3:33:56 AM10/7/16
to SketchUp Ruby API
Hi Astuparek,

What did you reach at the end?

Regards,
Mina

Banna G M Hasan Ul

Dec 25, 2016, 9:50:00 PM12/25/16
to SketchUp Ruby API
Hi
Do you get any solution to import sketchUp file in windows form application?
Please give a response....

Banna G M Hasan Ul

Dec 25, 2016, 9:50:50 PM12/25/16
to SketchUp Ruby API
Hi,
Do you get any possible solution?
Please let me know if anything good happens....