Quiet

MrB

Apr 22, 2011, 12:24:44 AM4/22/11
to sketchup on linux
Can't believe there's not more posts here. I definitely want Sketchup
on Linux. Please! And no, wine does NOT count as "running on Linux".
We hate wine. It's dirty and ugly. You might as well run Windows. A
proper build of Sketchup for Linux would make this a happy penguin.

Daniel Lucier

May 9, 2011, 12:50:06 PM5/9/11
to sketchup...@googlegroups.com
I too want SketchUp for Linux. I can't even get it to work in WINE. SketchUp is the only reason I still use Mac sometimes; otherwise, I would only use Linux. It's frustrating especially because Google is one of the biggest Linux-users in the world. I think they owe it to the Linux community to support desktop distros by providing Linux versions of their software.