COPY

Ivana Džeba

Feb 10, 2016, 11:33:20 AM2/10/16
to sketchometry
Helou,

is it possible to copy a segmet or a triangle?

Ivana

Alfred Wassermann

Feb 11, 2016, 9:24:20 AM2/11/16
to sketchometry
Dear Ivana,
The length of a segment or circle can be copied by keeping the mouse or the finger pressed on the segment / circle for two seconds.
Then a circle will appear which can be dragged to it's new position. The new element is a compass to reflect the situation on paper: there one uses a compass to copy a length.

Triangles can not be copied, yet.

Best wishes,
Alfred

Ivana Džeba

Feb 15, 2016, 10:41:05 AM2/15/16
to sketchometry
Thank you for your answer.

I wanted to have copied the segment, not just the lenght (circle),  but also direction, same aplies to vector. I just want to dooplicate the segment.

Is it possible to use dashed line instead of fill ? For example: When you have to highlight the area where x<3.

Ivana

Alfred Wassermann

Feb 15, 2016, 10:52:21 AM2/15/16
to sketchometry
When you press on a vector for two seconds a copy of the vector will be generated, which inherits the direction and length of the original vector. Of course, you can hide the arrow heads to get segments.

Unfortunately, dashed lines are not available since we want to keep things simple.

Best wishes,
Alfred