Bugs

agatar...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 12:48:03 PM3/17/15
to sketch...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,
I would like to put in discussion about bugs found in Sketchometri:

I) Even using the tool to hide objects on the way out of this building and access it again some time elements are not hidden, and then is required again. (This happens in most buildings) Why does this happen?

II) When I'm doing a building, which need to test various building movements, so using the "delete" tool to the elements, there comes a moment in which the elements are excluded, however, appear similar elements in his place . Because this also happens?

These are 2 problems I had during construction, who can help me, thank you.

Best regards!

agatar...@hotmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 12:49:47 PM3/17/15
to sketch...@googlegroups.com
I'm from Brazil :)

Alfred Wassermann

Mar 23, 2015, 10:23:36 AM3/23/15
to sketch...@googlegroups.com

Can you please post the construction (or send it by email)?
Best wishes,
Alfred

Agata Rhenius

Mar 27, 2015, 1:11:42 PM3/27/15
to sketch...@googlegroups.com
okay.
Tangram.sketch
Janela_basculante.sketch

Alfred Wassermann

Mar 29, 2015, 9:30:24 AM3/29/15
to sketch...@googlegroups.com
Dear Agata,
sorry for being so slow, but I still can not experience your problems.
What do I have to do that hiding elements does not work in your constructions?
Does it depend on the device? Please, tell me the operationg system, device type and sketchometry version.

Best wishes,
Alfred