License and source code

pablo...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2015, 6:36:45 PM4/28/15
to sketch...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What is the license of sketchometry?
Is the source code available?
Is it possible to embed it on another server/website?

Thanks

Alfred Wassermann

May 7, 2015, 7:37:16 AM5/7/15
to sketch...@googlegroups.com, pablo...@gmail.com
* The License of sketchometry is:

sketchometry is free to use. It can be used for education purposes and privately for free.

For commercial usage please get in contact with the address in the imprint

* At this point the source code is not available, but we to release sketchometry as open source project one day.

* It is possible to host sketchometry on another server, just unzip the zip file on the download page. Embedding it in another website, like an elearning platform is more complicated, because usually one wants to save / load constructions from the user in the database of the website. We will release soon a moodle plug-in for sketchometry as open source project, which can be used a s template how to embed sketchometry in a CMS system.

Best wishes,

Alfred

pablo...@gmail.com

May 7, 2015, 12:51:29 PM5/7/15