Sign Up

1 view

Rich Ludwig

Feb 12, 2008, 9:32:49 AM2/12/08
to skept...@googlegroups.com
Please if you haven't already signed up for the March 22nd event and are planning to attend sign up even if you don't have your presentation worked out yet.  It would be nice to know how many people are coming sooner rather than Later.

Thanks guys,

--
- Rich

SeekInShadows

Feb 12, 2008, 11:12:28 AM2/12/08
to SkeptiCamp
Maybe I'm missing something...this is my last semester of school so
maybe my brain is just fried....but I'm not seeing anything on the
Barcamp/skepticamp page instructing anyone where to sign up. There's
a link directing people to this google group, but that's all I see.

misty

Rich Ludwig

Feb 12, 2008, 12:06:14 PM2/12/08
to skept...@googlegroups.com
here is the direct link http://barcamp.org/SkeptiCampColorado1Attendees   It does say it but feel free to add better wording to the page that is the nice thing about the wiki any one can edit it. remember that the www.barcamp.org/SkeptiCamp is the main SkeptiCamp page and you have to go to the colorado page to see the event and the link to attendees are there.

Thanks for letting me know that it is confusing.  unfortunately I don't have time to fix all that currently.

-Rich

--
- Rich

Reed Esau

Feb 18, 2008, 5:04:33 PM2/18/08
to SkeptiCamp
That's weird. A reply I posted earlier this morning didn't take.

In any case, I've updated the wiki to address a couple of complaints
I've received regarding confusion about the wiki.

The SkeptiCampColorado1 page and its children have been restored to be
an archive of the first event last August.

A new SkeptiCampColorado2 page is for the event that Rich is
organizing next month. It's at http://barcamp.org/SkeptiCampColorado2

Please change all links to point to this new page. It should reduce
the confusion.

Reed