Sponsor

Rich Ludwig

Mar 4, 2008, 4:17:39 PM3/4/08
to skept...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know we have a sponsor for the March 22nd Skepticamp.  The James Randi Education Foundation will be our sponsor for our food, drink and T-shirts.  This is great news but puts some more workload on us to figure out the Shirts which I wasn't Expecting.

--
- Rich

Reed Esau

Mar 4, 2008, 11:17:19 PM3/4/08
to SkeptiCamp
This is great news! As I just mentioned on the JREF forums, it's not
clear yet if it's a ringing endorsement behind the participant-driven
conference format, but it does suggest that JREF is keen to support
innovations in the skeptic community.

But all things considered, it bodes very well for the future of
skepticamp. Great work Rich for making that happen!

Reed