Skeletonz 1.0 final

amix

Dec 25, 2008, 7:16:58 AM12/25/08
to Skeletonz CMS
Happy holidays everyone!

I think it's time to finally release Skeletonz 1.0 :-)

The code base is pretty stable and has been running very good at both
my blog ( http://amix.dk/ ) and at BiRC ( http://birc.au.dk/ ).

In this regards I have re-setup Trac on http://orangoo.com/skeletonz_dev/.

Regards,
Amir

[[[Ni]]]

Dec 25, 2008, 8:56:20 AM12/25/08
to Skeletonz CMS

Hello, everyone, use the php and I love the python, shame that in
Brazil there is no incentive for this language, I tried several times
turning the skeletonz and always unsuccessfully, by chance someone is
empowering to make a videotutorial for beginners, or images
illustration for install, is a little harder for those who do not
understand English, much less python start from scratch, more if I can
run I turn and I will implement. My idea is to implement a project to
disseminate in portuguese, if someone can help me thank.

Regards!!!

Bruno Matos

Dec 25, 2008, 9:14:35 AM12/25/08
to skel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ni,

I'm portuguese. Tell me what you need! I have installed skeletonz several times...

Regards.
--
Bruno Matos

amix

Dec 25, 2008, 11:59:57 AM12/25/08
to skel...@googlegroups.com
Skeletonz should not require any knowledge of Python, that said it
would be pretty great with more tutorials on how to get started with
Skeletonz.

Generally, thought, here is a getting started guide:
- http://orangoo.com/skeletonz/User_guide/Getting_started_guide/

Regards,
Amir

Frédéric Hars

Dec 26, 2008, 8:43:38 AM12/26/08
to skel...@googlegroups.com, ami...@gmail.com
Wow !

Such a long way since you've started world domination ;)

I'm really glad to see that it is happening right now !

Best Regards,
Fred