trying to find the greybox support group

egoslip

Aug 17, 2009, 2:36:42 PM8/17/09
to Skeletonz CMS
Hey guys it seems that greybox has stopped development on its lightbox
but cant seem to find an answer to my question threw out the
internet...

Im currently trying to use greybox in different domain/servers and it
just gets stuck on the loading screen when ever i try to call a
webpage...

i have one mains domain/server that holds the greybox files

i want to link those files in different sites that run on different
servers.

it works on the same domain but when i try to copy the code(not the
files) to another site it gets stuck on the the loading screen

anyhelp would be awsome

Mohammed Kiani

Aug 25, 2009, 8:11:51 AM8/25/09
to skel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Egoslip,

I tried to roll a similar implementation last year and threw in the towel
due to the lack of support. It's a nice little tool but I've moved on to
Lightwindow from the excellent Stickmanlabs
(http://www.stickmanlabs.com/lightwindow/).

Give it a try and let me know what you think. It might not do exactly what
you need out of the box but you can customise it to quite a good degree.

Finally, it's light and just as easy to drop-in/pull-out as Greybox.

Happy hunting,

Mo

PS. Did you try hard-coding the links on the files running on the
"different servers" to the main domain? I don't think it'll work but what
the hey!

Alex

Sep 4, 2009, 6:10:15 PM9/4/09
to Skeletonz CMS
Desperately trying to do the same thing!!! Does anyone have any ideas?