Re: [SkeinFox] Short joke for You

Message has been deleted

Cathal Garvey

Dec 25, 2009, 8:23:35 AM12/25/09
to skei...@googlegroups.com

Think this is spam! A spambot called Helga tried to join one of my other googlegroups yesterday. Advise turning on "first post moderated" in group settings?

On Dec 25, 2009 1:20 PM, "Helga M." <demide...@gmail.com> wrote:

One short joke clip to cheer Your up!
http://www.tcp3.com/helga-4315

Jordan Miller

Dec 25, 2009, 8:44:51 AM12/25/09
to skei...@googlegroups.com
thanks Cathal, and sorry to all. Box now checked, also account banned and message reported as spam. Apparently this robot has posted in more than 1077 messages in google groups!
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=LitTIRcAAAA1bLEfm_mRxQN8bD6shMUdHqZiDvCVswhrZ6TQxKj0ww

Jordan

Cathal Garvey

Dec 25, 2009, 8:48:03 AM12/25/09
to skei...@googlegroups.com

Swift response! :)
I hope nobody went to check out the "joke", or they better hope they're not on Windows!

Though given the subject matter on this group (mac software) I'd say we're safe.

On Dec 25, 2009 1:45 PM, "Jordan Miller" <jsmi...@seas.upenn.edu> wrote:

thanks Cathal, and sorry to all. Box now checked, also account banned and message reported as spam. Apparently this robot has posted in more than 1077 messages in google groups!
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=LitTIRcAAAA1bLEfm_mRxQN8bD6shMUdHqZiDvCVswhrZ6TQxKj0ww

Jordan

On Dec 25, 2009, at 8:23 AM, Cathal Garvey wrote: > Think this is spam! A spambot called Helga t...