WAR Annual Meeting and Party - Saturday, December 7 - Please Respond

1 view

Jonathan Deason

Nov 23, 2019, 11:25:50 PM11/23/19
to Anthony Dunn, Carl Ford, David Churchill, George Marinkovich, Iryna Payosova, Iryna Payosova, Ivana Vukolic, Jackeline Soto, Jesse Freeman, Lindsay Burleigh, Malik Lloyd, Maureen Harrington, Nora Campbell Kennedy, Patricia Pierre, Susan Burgerman, ska...@googlegroups.com

Dear Skaters,

Here’s a follow-up message providing some detail for our December 7 WAR Annual Meeting and Party.

·       The party will be on Saturday, December 7, starting at 7:00 PM, at my townhouse in Rosslyn, Virginia. ALL SKATERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND, not just the Board.  As we have for the past five years, we'll have a potluck dinner followed by our annual business meeting.

·       Our place is easy to get to, just four blocks from the Rosslyn Metro station.  For those who prefer to drive, we are located just behind the Iwo Jima Memorial in south Rosslyn and there is plenty of parking here.  Because our listserve doesn’t allow attachments, I've posted a map of the area, a photo of what our development looks like and some instructions about how to get here from the Rosslyn Metro station on the WAR Facebook page.

·       Although not at all necessary, if you plan to bring something for our potluck dinner, it would be very helpful and highly appreciated if you would send me some idea of what you think you might bring. Don’t worry if you don’t know for sure – just a guess would be fine.

·       The agenda for the Annual Meeting is below.  If you have any questions, please let me know at jde...@gwu.edu or 703-346-0114 (cell).

Please let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you in two weeks!

Regards,

Jon

Jonathan P. Deason, Ph.D.

President, Washington Area Roadskaters

Member, National Skate Patrol Board of Directors

jde...@gwu.edu

202-994-4827 (Work)

703-346-0114 (Cell)

http://www.skatedc.org