Error to run SKATBinary: missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

jon.kl...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2021, 5:25:54 PM10/12/21
to SKAT and MetaSKAT user group

I am running SKAT Binary Robust and am running into an issue with some of my datasets.

I will run:
  outRobustBurden <-SKATBinary_Robust.SSD.All(SSD.INFO, obj, method = "Burden")
  outRobustSKAT <-SKATBinary_Robust.SSD.All(SSD.INFO, obj, method = "SKAT")
  outRobustSKATO <-SKATBinary_Robust.SSD.All(SSD.INFO, obj, method = "SKATO")

for the same data set but for "SKAT" and "SKAT-O" I will get an error for most of the genes I am testing:

Error to run SKATBinary for (Insert gene here): Error in if (abs(q - m1)/sqrt(var1) < Cutoff) { :
  missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

If I use the older command, "SKATBinary.SSD.All" instead of the newer Robust function, I do not get these errors.

Thoughts?

Bests,

JFK

Chrystal Steyl

Feb 3, 2024, 5:31:55 AMFeb 3
to SKAT and MetaSKAT user group
Hey

I am getting the same error for the robust commands. When running normal Binary or normal CommonRare all is fine. Can someone please assist?

Best
CS