How long does it take to receive a pro licence?

craig mc gregor

Aug 14, 2022, 3:19:35 AM8/14/22
to Skanect
I ended up buying a shanect pro licenced today.
Just wondering does it take a couple of hours through processing or day or two possibly because of the weekend.

I've not received any confirmation/key email.
I have checked spam and etc don't have anything yet.

craig mc gregor

Aug 17, 2022, 4:33:34 AM8/17/22
to Skanect
Just an update nothing has been changed, payment has been fully gone through and
Still nothing in emails.

Michael Romanov

Aug 17, 2022, 5:20:02 AM8/17/22
to Skanect
Hello,

i had the same issue, the problem is that the scaneect servers are listet on email blacklists that might be the issue why the mails did not reach you and even not the spam folder.
I wrote several email to the Skannect team and after a month or even someone sent me the Licence Code manually. This took me ages and several email and speaking to 4-5 people via mail.
They are not really responsive.

I also got a lot of spam from this servers, like adverts vor buying counterfeit money and stuff like this. So this is very curious.

But nevertheless i reveiced it at some point.

So be patient! :)

Best Regards...