revopoint pop and skanect

Mary Taylor

Sep 5, 2022, 2:50:56 AM9/5/22
to Skanect
HI everyone,
Our 360 kinect is no longer working. I have purchased a revooint pop. How do I use this in the skanect software? The revopoint software is hopeless.

bernard...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2022, 9:25:36 AM9/5/22
to Skanect
I too have both the 360 and the revopoint POP2 and find that the Skanect software is so much better to use but the Revopoint scanner has a much higher scan resolution. The Revopoint constantly looses tracking and duplicates points whereas the Skanect software just works. Is it possible to combine to two as is suggested. I'd certainly be interested in this option.

For reference here is a comparison in scanning details between the 360 and the Revopoint.360vsRevopoint.png