skanect 100% cpu

Rick Peterse

Oct 24, 2022, 2:31:26 PM10/24/22
to Skanect
so suddenly skanect ramps the cpu to 100% as soon as i launch it. It used to work perfect but now i'm getting loads of dropped frames wich make rendering impossible.

The strange thing is that skanect uses 100% cpu straight after the program launch, even without scanning. I recently went to windows 11. In display settings i already added skanect to programs wich has to use the nvidea card instead of the intel gpu.

It this point i reinstalled win 11 fresh with only skanect and still get the same behaviour. The laptop is a recent high end gaming model wich normally works flawless.

Anyone running into simular issue's?

Tobby Ryan

Nov 12, 2022, 2:13:46 PM11/12/22
to Skanect
YES!!!  i just encountered the same issue. everything else works great. it may be due to a recent Win update. and yes it is driving me crazy. it was fine 10/1/2022 before updates
Message has been deleted

Tobby Ryan

Nov 12, 2022, 2:15:02 PM11/12/22
to Skanect