Structure core and Skanect

Først Bruker

Feb 16, 2022, 11:49:17 AM2/16/22
to Skanect
Hi everyone,

I am trying to use the "Structure core" device. Can anyone help how to do it?

They ask to update to Skanect v1.10 and update the firmware driver to 1.0.0. I did both, but my Skanect shows me that I still need the latest firmware and tries to connect "Structure sensor" in the status area.
Skanect-Capture-2.PNG
 Skanect-Capture.PNG

Tobby Ryan

Mar 4, 2022, 12:43:20 PM3/4/22
to Skanect
Please try using 1.11 from the download page as it states. your link may be pointing to the older 1.10 folder which will not work. The 1.11 installs in a seperate folder. Yes you can have 1.10 and 1.11 on the same computer.