ERROR MESSAGE: Skanect cannot be opened because of a problem. MacOS 10.15.7

bernard...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2022, 12:59:06 PM6/5/22
to Skanect

I am a licensed user of  Skanect v1.10.2 and have been using it successfully for ages. Today when I tried to open the software I got an error message that "Skanect cannot be opened because of a problem."

The message then said: Check with the developer to make sure Skanect works with this version of macOS. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and macOS.

I am running OS 10.15.7 and do not believe that I updated it recently? When I try to install the new Skanect I get a similar message????

HELP!!!!!!