New version of skanect compatible with RTX 3000 series graphics

Gabriel Escalante

Jul 9, 2022, 2:37:31 PM7/9/22
to Skanect
Hello friends, does anyone know if it will come out in the short term, a new version of Skanect that allows the use of gpu acceleration and is compatible with the CURA that the nvidia graphics of the RTX3000 series bring or if I buy the license now, then I could continue using is with a new version of skanect without having to pay again? Greetings.

Michael McIntire

Jul 10, 2022, 10:03:36 AM7/10/22
to Skanect
I would love it if they added support, but this conversation has been ongoing and there seems to be no desire from skanect...

Tobby Ryan

Jul 21, 2022, 12:56:49 PM7/21/22
to Skanect
The issue is that requires the newer CUDA that isnt compatible with the older CUDA cards, so they would have to compile 2 versions. They stated to me when people were complaining about the 3xxx cards " The CPU on a system with a 3xxx card should be fast enough to run CPU"    fyi, the software can do a max of near 30fps. (30.x fps)