πŸ“±πŸŒŸ Be a Beta Tester for our Upcoming Skanect Pro (for iOS) App! πŸŒŸπŸ“±

Skanect

Nov 20, 2023, 6:05:21β€―PM11/20/23
to Skanect

πŸ“±πŸŒŸ Be a Beta Tester for our Upcoming Skanect Pro (for iOS) App! πŸŒŸπŸ“±

Hey there, tech enthusiasts!

We’re thrilled to invite you to be a part of our exclusive beta testing team for an upcoming iOS version of our app! Your feedback and insights will help us fine-tune this new release for a seamless user experience.

What we’re looking for:

  • Enthusiastic iPad OS users with a compatible iPad and sensor device
  • Available for testing during the week of November 27 - December 1
  • Passionate about providing feedback and improving app functionality

As a beta tester, you’ll get a sneak peek at our new app before it’s released to the public. Your input will directly shape the final version, ensuring it’s top-notch for all our users.

Ready to join us on this exciting journey? To get involved, fill out this quick form to express your interest. We’ll reach out to selected participants with further instructions on how to access the beta version.

Your contributions will make a real difference in the development of our app. Thank you for being a part of our incredible community and helping us create something amazing together!

πŸš€βœ¨