Config File

Jose Cabrera

Sep 19, 2020, 6:44:14 AM9/19/20
to Skanect
Hi Every One
Im orking in a project but i need some information about the Config file thet we can use in the skanect. My question is:
Can i change the origin point trugh a config file?
Can i indicate to skannect that do not reconice or include any part with an specific color as part of my scan?
Is there any course or document to help me to use all function i can reach wht the config file?

Schuyler Van Sickle

May 26, 2021, 5:20:20 PM5/26/21
to Skanect
Hello,
Yes, i am looking for a way to adjust the origin point of a model in skanect before exporting.
Thank you

Tobby Ryan

May 28, 2021, 9:39:21 AM5/28/21
to Skanect

Schuyler Van Sickle

May 31, 2021, 11:20:57 AM5/31/21
to Skanect
Ok thank you for this. I was also able to figure how to do what i need in Blender. Thank you for this.