DAV MINUTES MAY 2019

Richard Sundance

Jun 25, 2019, 9:42:12 PM6/25/19
to Gerald Linebarger, Thomas L Marich, Joseph D Maxim, James Richard McCann, Christy McCord, John McCormick, Scott Thomas McMullen, Michael G Mitchell, Jeffrey Monroe, Ralph Richard A Muttkowski, Donald Neill, Robert J Nettles, Michael O'Donovan, Roger Otte, Richard H Paine, Jerry Pearson, Ann Pederson, Shauna Plummer, James E Prosser, Terran Reneau, Robert A Renner, Stanley Rosenstein, James Satcher, Robert Sealey, Jackson Sharpe, Lonnie Shere, Lonnie Harry Shere, Darwin C Sizer, skagit-elder-alliance, Richard Swetman, Timothy Switalski, Patricia J Tracy, John Tucker, Fiatau Tugi, Steve Venema, Larry Wagar, Carl G Weckel, Darryl Weidkamp, Daniel E. Welch, Danny R Wooten, reginaldj...@gmail.com, wad...@esd.wa.gov

Comrades
Each meeting throughout the years draws fewer members, I am hopeful throughout the summer will
improve that some. We have our annual Causland Park Restoration Gala, starts at 1000 ends  at 1500
its a lot of fun, the Mayor of Anacortes comes out and serves us lunch. If youd like to know more about
it come to this Thursdays meeting and will share all the details. Additionally we are planning another "Forget Me Not Drive at Fred Meyer July 13, 2019 at 1000 to 1500, take care.
Rich Sundance, CDR

DAV Minutes for May2019.doc