FORGET ME NOT DRIVE, EDUCATIONAL SUMMIT, FAREWELL RICHARD SPIETH

Richard Sundance

Apr 16, 2019, 10:44:55 PM4/16/19
to Michael Klug, Daniel Kovac, Roy Alfred Krauss, Mark Lambert, Brent Travis Leer, Gerald Linebarger, Thomas L Marich, Joseph D Maxim, James Richard McCann, Christy McCord, John McCormick, Scott Thomas McMullen, Michael G Mitchell, Jeffrey Monroe, Ralph Richard A Muttkowski, Donald Neill, Robert J Nettles, Michael O'Donovan, Roger Otte, Richard H Paine, Jerry Pearson, Ann Pederson, Shauna Plummer, James E Prosser, Terran Reneau, Robert A Renner, Stanley Rosenstein, James Satcher, Robert Sealey, Jackson Sharpe, Lonnie Shere, Lonnie Harry Shere, Darwin C Sizer, skagit-elder-alliance, Skagitv...@comcast.net, Richard Spieth, Richard Swetman, Timothy Switalski, Patricia J Tracy, John Tucker, Fiatau Tugi, Steve Venema, Larry Wagar, Carl G Weckel, Darryl Weidkamp, Danny R Wooten

Comrades,
I know that some of this will hit you by surprise but we lost one of the original members of DAV Chapter 59 February 11, 2019, Richard Spieth. It saddens me deeply to be typing this notice. I have attached a picture of Richard and his friend Abe Lincoln(LOL) at the most successful Forget Me Not drive we have had to date, at the Fairgrounds. His service will be April 29, 2019 at Hawthorne Veteran Wall 1300.

Forget Me Not Drive Fred Meyer (short notice Sorry) April 19, 2019 1000-1600 both doors, we have much to display in regards to what we have done and yet to do in the Community. Please Come if you can, even for just a short while.

Respectfully, Rich Sundance, CDR

RSVP Please!

RICHARDPIC.PNG