NO DAV METING IN OCTOBER

Richard Sundance

Oct 30, 2019, 12:10:59 PM10/30/19
to Michael Klug, Daniel Kovac, Roy Alfred Krauss, Mark Lambert, Brent Travis Leer, Gerald Linebarger, Thomas L Marich, Joseph D Maxim, James Richard McCann, Christy McCord, John McCormick, Scott Thomas McMullen, Michael G Mitchell, Jeffrey Monroe, Ralph Richard A Muttkowski, Donald Neill, Robert J Nettles, Michael O'Donovan, Roger Otte, Richard H Paine, Jerry Pearson, Ann Pederson, Shauna Plummer, James E Prosser, Terran Reneau, Robert A Renner, Stanley Rosenstein, James Satcher, Robert Sealey, Jackson Sharpe, Lonnie Shere, Lonnie Harry Shere, Darwin C Sizer, skagit-elder-alliance, Skagitv...@comcast.net, Richard Swetman, Timothy Switalski, Patricia J Tracy, John Tucker, Fiatau Tugi, Steve Venema, Larry Wagar, Carl G Weckel, Darryl Weidkamp, Daniel E. Welch, Danny R Wooten
Comrades,
NO DAV Meeting tomorrow, its Halloween Night, we are shifting the meeting to November.  The meeting in November & December will be on the second Thursday of the month to accommodate the Holiday's.  The meeting will be November 14th & December 12th.  I have attached a flyer to these minutes because its an event sponsored and coordinated by DAV Skagit 59, we have a seating section with other Veterans, so please come!  The Mount Vernon School District has helped so much in support of the Veterans Elm Project in West Mount Vernon.  I want to show respect and thank them!
Respectfully, ~Rich Sundance, CDR
DAV Minutes for September 2019-1.doc